We offer the complete landscape design package for your home.
1. Starting the process.
To get the ball rolling, we’ll meet you onsite to discuss your project and get a feel for the space, the positive aspects and the challenges it presents, and what you want to get out of it. This meeting is obligation-free and typically takes around an hour. At the conclusion of this meeting, we will send through our design proposal for your review.
On commencement of your project, we may return to the site to measure up, take levels and accurately measure up any existing site features.
2. The big picture.
We design using a combination of 2D and 3D techniques to draw up a concept plan that covers the major design features, general planting and surfaces. When we present initial concepts, we’ll take you through:
- Plan view 2D plans
- 2 to 3 3D rendered perspectives of the design
- A 3D video fly-through of your project that gives an accurate sense of the movement of both natural and artificial lighting, from early morning though to nighttime.
We hope we’ll nail it the first time, but we’re also realistic so revisions are always scoped into your design project.
3. The finer details.
Once you’re as excited about your design as we are, we’ll move on to mapping out all the finer details as a Landscape Set. There are plenty of options when it comes to materials and plants by nature can be a bit temperamental, so we’ll recommend what works best to suit your design aesthetic, maintenance preferences, site location and conditions.
You’ll be provided with:
- A detailed landscaping plan in A1 or A2 format illustrating the various hardscape and softscape elements throughout the design.
- A planting plan indicating planting location of specific species, reference images, pot sizes and any special maintenance requirements.
- Lighting plan showing location of each fitting, reference images and technical data.
- Material schedule indicating details, supplier and imagery.
- Detailed construction drawings, elevations and dimension plans as required.
To find out more about our process and timings, please get in touch with us below.